Monday, January 9, 2012

Things You Don't Know.

If you really knew me, you would know that I am obsessed with notebooks.
That I am afraid of the dark, and that I cannot stand being alone.
If you really knew me, you'd know that every little thing means something.
If you really knew me, you would know what time means.

You'd know that I cannot complete the day without checking the mailbox,
and that I have saved every letter I have ever received.
If you really knew me, you'd know I cannot go anywhere without my iPod.
You'd know that I always have hated Barbies and the color pink.
You'd know I am afraid of the balloons at car dealerships, that I refuse to eat anything that comes from the sea, and that if I had it my way, I would sleep. All day.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I do not cry in public.
That my pillow is the only one that sees me cry. Frequently.
If you really knew me, you'd know that I spend unhealthy amounts of time in my bedroom, and when I am sad or scared, I hide on the roof or in my closet underneath the clothes.
If you really knew me, you'd know that I do not trust anyone.

You'd know I have random dance parties by myself. All the time.
You'd know I beat every level of Angry Birds. With three stars.
If you really knew me, you'd know that I hate mirrors,
but I do love rainbows, rain, and stars in the sky.
If you really knew me, you'd know I write way too much about pointless things.
You would know that what I say is true, and that I don't know any other way to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment